SeaPro® 75 De-Boned Fish Meal (25 lb)
De-Boned Fish Meal
- 25 lbs
- Derived mainly from fresh fish cuttings (i.e., rest raw material) of wild Pacific whiting (Merluccius productus) originally harvested and processed for human consumption.
- Commercial fisheries are sustainably managed by the Marine Stewardship Council.
- Freshness is verified and quantified. Only fish cuttings with Total Volatile Nitrogen (TVN) values of ≤ 35 mg N/ 100 g are processed.
- Extensively de-boned without the harsh chemical solvents commonly used to make fish protein concentrates. Protein concentration and ash reduction are achieved mechanically.
- No added fish solubles or evaporated stickwater. Protein content is predominantly intact, balanced and insoluble. This provides final product with higher levels of essential amino acids, however, levels of TVN and salt are lower compared to typical fish meals that include stickwater.
- Consistently contains 75.0 % minimum crude protein and 5.5 % maximum ash.
- All natural – only preserved with natural mixed tocopherols.
- Excellent animal food ingredient, pet treat, or meal topper.